|Gate Selection||Gate Sizing||Weld Lines|
- Mold filling or moldflow analysis is no more just for verification of gating or checking filling confidence, but if used propery with the right source like Ideal Tech, you can completely optimize your product design, engineering changes, functional requirements, injection molds, injection molding, optimie for a particular machine, material selection, answers to all your what if or engineering changes without wasting on tryouts and tooling.
- Just ability or resourcs of performing injection process simulation is not enough to solve problems. You need strong scientific, educational, and practical expertise in plastics design, tooling, and molding to give you optimum solution. The right optimized solution adds value to your product, otherwise you will keep adding costs to your overall project and engineering costs if you do not have the right source to take advantage of full potential of engineering analysis.
- Every project that Ideal Tech is involved in goes through a rigorous proecess of optimization depending on your options of varoius types of analysis. We can fully optimize your plastics part design, plastics material selection, tooling layout, gating selection, runner sizing, runner balancing, cooling layout, tooling inserts, tooling material, weld line control, air trap control, flow issues, gate blemishes, jetting, sink estimate or control sink, part weight, packing, multi-cavity flow issues, engineeing stress/force calculations for hydrualics/moving actions, reduce clamp force, reduce overall cooling and cycle time, simulate set up or DOE for exact molding machine without actual tooling or molding tryouts, eliminate many molding issues and optimize your overall project costs for thousands or millions of dollars of savings.
- Ideal Tech engineering can take your project through each step of this without building any tools or molding tryouts if you provide all information and objectives. Use Ideal Tech Engineering services to eliminate problems before they occur and save cost and timing to increase your profits & quality. Ideal Tech is a leader in this area and has performed analysis on thousands of parts over 15 years. Our right blend of expertise, technology, and practical knowledge is the perfect reason for you to select Ideal Tech Engineering team.
Why do moldflow analysis
Why do moldflow analysis of all parts
Why Ideal Tech moldflow analysis
- Shrinkage Analysis Fiber Orientation Analysis Gate, Runner, Manifold Balancing and Sizing.
- Transient Cooling Analysis Core Deflection Analysis DOE or Molding Window
- Overmolding Insert Molding Gas assist Molding
- Co-Injection Molding Mucell Analysis Reaction Injection Molding (RIM)
- Thermoset Molding Rubber Molding Microchip Encapsulation
- Molding Problem Solving Thick Part Molding Thin Part Molding
- Plastics Part Design Consulting Tooling design verification or optimization
- Molding Tryout Supoort
Moldflow for Materials, Design, Tooling, Molding
- Complete Optimization of Material Selection - If you are not sure about which plastics material to use, you can verify different grades of plastics materials, compare and verify for warpage, tooling, processing. You may be also able to compare some structural properties and use moldflow for complete structual analysis, part weight optimization, compare mateiral weight, costs, processing, tooling. Thus you can make a completely scientifically analyzed decision about materials.
- Complete optimization of your product design - thickness, thick/thin section, material selection, structural issues, weld line/flow control, fiber orientation controls, models for full FEA analysis of molded parts, answers to many engineering changes, virtual parts without tooling and molding, verifiy different ribing, flow leaders, minimize gating, produce parts with least cost of tooling, lower machine tonnage, lower molding costs, and reduce overall product development costs.
- Complete Optimization of your Injection molds and mold design - You can get full support for gating selection and optimized for size, type, location, layout, design etc, complete runner layout, runner balancing, full manifold layout, design, dimensions, pressure drop, heating control, and full details of shear heat, stress on flow, complete cooling layout optimization for hot spots, layout design, water line sizes, thermal pins, check different types of inserts, insert materials, different types of water control, coolant type verification, cooling cycle temperature control, flow, turburlent flow, balance, overall tower/water manifold control effects, solutions to existing cooling issues or tooling issues, overall clamping force calculation and optimization, vent locations, force calculations for your moving slides, lifters, core pulls, effects of unbalnced flow on tooling, stress calculations due to filling effects, tool life, tool stress failure, overall tooling design review of support bars, moving actions, ejection based on full understanding of effects of molding on the tool design and tool life.
- Full Optimization of Injection Molding and processing set up - See complete list of molding isssues that can be resolved through moldflow analysis, just to name few gas traps, weld lines, flow marks, flow lines, gate blemishes, jetting, hot spots, burns, cold spots, under packing, over packing, short shots, temperature issues, filling issues, warpage issues, shrinkage issues, fiber orientation, strctural failure due to molding, material issues etc., complete reference molding tryout set up, full control over molding process and overall reduction in molding costs through optimized cooling time and cycle time can give you thousands of dollars in savings with just one analysis.
- Overall Cost reduction and Full control of your design, tooling, and molding operations if you make our moldflow services as integral parts of your business. With our complete engineering and LEADER approach, you may be able to reduce many of your project engineering responsibility and requirements with our bundled package of mulitiple projects, short or long term contracts, inclusion of project engineering in any engineering analysis, fixed costs options, cost and profit sharing approaches. Just be open to discuss all your needs and see how we can be your partner for complete engineering for improving your current operations without affecting your current structure or people.
- Engineering analysis done right always reduces overall costs and does not waste money on engineering changes.
- Last but most important of all is that many customers are not willing to use or rely on engineering analysis to make such decisions and always think of costs ahead of benefits, but it is a misconception that this in depth analysis takes extra time or adds too much to the overall costs. It is simply a matter of closely working with Ideal Tech Moldflow expert and provide all details of your of concerns, provide any parts history, if any preliminary mold designs, any cooling layouts, type of molds and mold materials, and all information you may need from moldflow analysis for your tooling, molding, and anything more.